Become a Partner
Need revenue or a retention tool quickly?
You can offer the best-in-class compliance and cybersecurity solution in less than one week.
Are you a fit?
Every 39 seconds a business is breached. Your clients have an immediate need to manage and improve their cyber risks quickly. As their trusted adviser, they turn to you for solutions and guidance.
CyberCompass™ is suited for banks, consulting firms, investment banks, risk management firms, B2B service providers, insurance companies, legal firms, CPA firms, MSPs, or any business that wants to supplement its cyber offerings.
Our Partner Program delivers cyber risk management services to help your company retain clients and win new business.
What it means to you as a partner
- New offering for your current clients to increase retention and revenue in less than 90 days
- Competitive advantage in engaging prospects and targeting emerging or new markets
- Increased consultant productivity – our tool can save up to 65% in work hours for assessments and remediation
- Improve your value proposition in providing complete solutions for cyber security and compliance
- Expertise for keeping up to date on changing regulatory environment
- Invaluable insights from your customers to better understand their needs and challenges regarding cyber security and compliance.
Resell the Best-in-Class Automated Cyber Risk Management
Resellers work with our distributors to sell CyberCompass™ to their clients. The distributor will provide the professional services to the client for a complete cyber risk management engagement. This allows resellers to leverage their existing network of clients and sell a superior compliance and cybersecurity solution.
Select a Qualified CyberCompass™ Distributor
Value Added Partners (VAR)
Buy wholesale and set your prices.
VARs leverage their long standing relationships with their clients to actively engage in the marketing, sales and delivery of solutions and professional services to their clients. VARs have pre-sales, sales and technical resources capable of identifying, presenting and closing business.
CyberCompass™ VARs are typically in the cyber arena, due diligence and want to demonstrate an understanding of the customers’ cyber risk issues and pain points. They combine their current offerings and product delivery capabilities with CyberCompass™ best in class cyber risk management services to deliver total solutions to their clients.
CyberCompass™ VARs have access to the full range of program benefits and support to help build their cyber risk and compliance practice. For example,
- Multiple compliance standards – HIPAA, NIST, GDPR, NY DFS, NAIC 668, CCPA, CIS 20
- Over 60 ready to use Policies and Procedures.
- 10 Strategic compliance ready plans
- Ready to use compliance documents.
- White labeling of CyberCompass and reports
- White labeling of Cyber Quick Check for lead generation